Not everyone can be a professional web designer, but anyone can have a professional website with N3RD Media’s Web Design Services. Within just a few weeks, our professional team of web designers will deliver a complete website that you’ll own and control yourself. Let us give you a modern website that looks good on any device and makes your customers want to work with you!
Since every website is different, it is hard to give a set price for a website, without knowing the specifications. Do you need five pages or 50 pages? Do you need any special plugins, (e.g., shopping carts, membership areas, forums and news boards, calendars and schedules)?
Non-profit organizations (churches, church groups, youth groups, charitable organizations, etc.) are given a 15% discount for each package. To fall into this category you must qualify for exemption from federal corporate income taxes under Sections 501(c)(3), 501(c)(4), or 501(c)(7) of the Internal Revenue Code.
Minor updates to a new site (link additions, minor text additions/changes) are done at no additional charge for 30 days after launch date. Maintenance after this time can be purchased with one of our Update Assistance plans. Major changes (page or site redesign, page additions) after the initial 30 day period will be charged based on the job to be done – page additions based on the original template will be charged at the per page price; a complete site redesign will be charged based on the new site design fees. Prices are subject to change without notice; however, the price in effect at the time of your contract will remain the same.
All sites include:
- Submission to search engines/industry directories
- Use of your logo, images, and custom graphics.
- Unlimited text (number of words) provided electronically. Manually entering text from a hard copy will be billed at an hourly rate of $50 per hour.
- Upload to your host server or setup on SGB Web Design server.
- Assistance with domain name registration.
- Scanning images, as necessary.
- Site maintenance for sites designed by N3RD Media is provided free for the first 30 days after launch date. Maintenance fees after the first 30 days must be purchased.
Design prices do not include fees charged by your ISP, Hosting fees, Update Assistance or Maintenance Fees, or Domain name registration. These fees are charged separately and are the responsibility of the client.
A deposit of 30-50% of the quotation is required for a new site or redesign work to commence.
What’s included in the price of your website?
My goal in creating a website involves more than simply finishing your project and collecting the payment. I give added attention to the following:
- Careful consideration of your visitors’ demographics, making the design and navigation as intuitive as possible.
- Making sure your site is coded properly, which helps it get placed in the search engines.
- Completion of standard on-site search engine optimization techniques is a routine part of any site I build.
These few issues may seem minor, but they’re vital steps that can determine how successful your website is at bringing you traffic and additional business.
Outline of the Process
- First, you fill out a form telling me more information about you and your website that you want.
- Then we meet and talk by phone to discuss the goals and scope of your project. We discuss ideas you may have about the visual look of the website, as well as what content you foresee having on the site.
- I give you a firm quote. A 30-50% deposit is standard, and you get a detailed contract, so you know what to expect.
- I present rough web design concepts, designed specifically for your website.
- You choose a design, and then we work together to modify that into exactly what you’re after (perhaps changing the color, slight layout modifications, etc.). You’ll be given many opportunities to provide feedback, so we can be assured that you’re getting the website that you want.
- Once the general website look and functionality is established, I then code the site and create all of the pages, adding functionality such as drop-down menus, slideshows, and the written materials that you have provided.
- Every website I design and build includes basic search engine optimization (SEO) to help boost your ranking in the search engines such as Google, Bing, Yahoo, & Ask.
N3RD Media offers affordable web design to all of its clients, no matter what their revenues are. We also offer affordable hosting to non-profit organizations and community-driven organizations.